Please click on an image to view the full gallery
Our experienced team will help create your next WOW event. From an elegant welcome drinks area to a breath-taking event space, we can provide all the technical elements coupled with the luxury and glamour your night expects.
There are many elements required to achieve an extraordinary live event and we understand that great awards nights are composed of multiple services working in harmony to create a seamless and mesmerizing guest experience.
We will skillfully combine show content, technology, styling, and theming to bring your event to life.
Things to Consider
- The stage is the focal point of your entire event
- It needs to be well lit and have a presence
- Tall enough for the furthest table to have a good view
- Wide enough to accommodate speakers, performances, and photo’s
- A perhaps branded lectern to present from is a must
- The main focus of all lighting should be towards the stage
- Some crowd lighting could be nice to pin spot certain tables or areas
- Darm ambient lighting around the room enhances the well lit up stage
- Theatrical lighting shows add a huge part to providing suspense and atmosphere
- Crystal clear audio is imperative to be able to have an engaged audience
- High frequency controlled mics will eliminate any feedback and control the levels of voice coming through the speakers
- 2 way radios are regularly used for our front of house and back of house staff to communicate seamlessly throughout the event
- Table centers are a big part of the decor. You do not want anything that will obstruct the view of the stage, but something impactful enough to give each table a presence.
- Our light-up table centers are a popular option for award ceremonies.
- Consider draping the room along with uplighting
- We can print and construct step and repeat boards for a photo, a great way to get some branding and some ROI for your sponsors if you have any
- Large-format LED walls are great for providing a focal point to the stage. Great to display videos, nominees, award winners and general branding
This depends on your chosen venue dimensions, guest count, type of audio being projected amongst others. We would typically design your audio solution based on this information.
It would depend on the application, usually for people speaking or singing we recommend our wireless range of mics. If for a band we would need to know what instruments require amplification in order to suggest the correct microphone type.
No need to worry, we can comply with the venue regulations and make sure that volume levels are correctly set to prevent a peak in their limiter. We would normally suggest spreading the sound around the room with multiple speakers to canvas a better spread without the need to project loud sounds in one area.
We would need to connect the band to our professional digital audio mixing desks in order to apply the relevant effects they require.
This can be possible, we can simply give you the cable connection required however the audio quality from a mobile connection is not usually the greatest. Get in touch to discuss this further and we’ll provide you with the perfect solution.