Please click on an image to view the full gallery
Our knowledgeable staff will assist you in planning your next WOW event. We can supply all of the technical requirements, as well as the elegance and glamour that your night requires, from an exquisite welcome drinks area to a breathtaking event venue.
We recognise that outstanding awards evenings are built of several services working in unison to produce a smooth and enthralling guest experience, and we understand that there are many pieces necessary to make an amazing live event.
To bring your event to life, we will expertly mix show content, technology, style, and theming.
Things to Consider
- The stage is the focal point of your entire event
- It needs to be well lit and have a presence
- Tall enough for the furthest table to have a good view
- Wide enough to accommodate speakers, performances, and photo’s
- A perhaps branded lectern to present from is a must
- The main focus of all lighting should be towards the stage
- Some crowd lighting could be nice to pin spot certain tables or areas
- Darm ambient lighting around the room enhances the well lit up stage
- Theatrical lighting shows add a huge part to providing suspense and atmosphere
- Crystal clear audio is imperative to be able to have an engaged audience
- High frequency controlled mics will eliminate any feedback and control the levels of voice coming through the speakers
- 2 way radios are regularly used for our front of house and back of house staff to communicate seamlessly throughout the event
- Table centers are a big part of the decor. You do not want anything that will obstruct the view of the stage, but something impactful enough to give each table a presence.
- Our light-up table centers are a popular option for award ceremonies.
- Consider draping the room along with uplighting
- We can print and construct step and repeat boards for a photo, a great way to get some branding and some ROI for your sponsors if you have any
- Large-format LED walls are great for providing a focal point to the stage. Great to display videos, nominees, award winners and general branding
This is determined by the size of your selected location, the number of guests, and the sort of audio being projected, among other factors. This information is often used to develop your audio solution.
It depends on the application; for persons speaking or singing, we recommend our wireless range of microphones. If we are recommending a microphone for a band, we would need to know which instruments require amplification.
No need to be concerned; we can comply with venue laws and ensure that volume levels are properly regulated to avoid a peak in their limiter. Normally, we would recommend distributing the music across the room with numerous speakers to get a greater spread without having to blast strong noises in one place.
To add the necessary effects, we would need to connect the band to one of our professional digital audio mixing desks.
This is conceivable; we can just provide you with the necessary cable connection; but, the audio quality through a mobile connection is not always the best. Please contact us to discuss this further, and we will give you the best option.